Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Book...and a new Project!!!

For those of you who are unfamiliar, I am addicted to books, and Amazon.
I was in Barnes and Noble the other day and found this little treasure. I am not naturally an embroiderer, but this book makes me want to give it a shot.
I came home, priced it on Amazon.. and before I knew it I was entering in the shipping address. It was here within the week!!! Now I have a stack of things to be embroidered and beautified... and not enough time in the day.
My precious overalls have developed quite the holes in the knees, and I have patched them, but to properly secure the fabrics together would be an ugly job...until I discovered decorative embroidery!!! Even Johnny is gonna get a pretty little patch, on his manly elbow... maybe page 121. Very manly.

1 comment: