Saturday, September 25, 2010

News Alert: We have finished the chicken coop !!!


Picture update!!! This is our coop!
----------------------------


We have finally finished the chicken coop!!! After many trips to the store and using our few available weekends, the chickens are now in their new home. This is not our personal picture, but it's pretty spot on. (We followed this building plan) It is too dark to take a good pic right now, maybe tomorrow!

I really thought it would be done sooner and I would have completely fenced the yard by now, but both money and time are far scarcer than I care to acknowledge. I am often an unrealistic optimist when it comes to projects. I think I forget that my days are usually pretty full and my time accounted for sans projects. I am sure I will forget this lesson by next spring!

1 comment: