Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sleep tip of the week...

Art Print Courtesy of Shirae.etsy.com

So, Friday after I found out about Aiden and his possible illness I prayed and I fasted (because fasting has always added a good power punch into prayer, Biblically). Result, went to bed on an empty belly and I woke up in the morning and felt great!!!

We have all heard not to eat before bed, but I forgot about that one. I was always told, when you go to bed with food in your belly, you spend all your energy digesting instead of recharging.

Apparently that has some truth to it, because I went to bed around 10pm and woke up ready to go at 6am, full of energy. I need to make every bit of sleep count these days, and apparently I have been wasting all of my sleep time digesting. No more evening snacks for me!!! I feel great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment