Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Radio ever!!

I got my emergency radio from Amazon the other day and it is the best!!! There is no way this thing is going to sit silent until the power goes out! It is solar powered and has a manual hand crank for night time battery power! I wonder how much my energy bill is going to go down now that I have my little solar radio! One step closer to my emergency preparation goals.... bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Oh man... the price dropped to $15!!
It is cute and little and green, my favorite color!! And it is cheap and works well! I had tried much more expensive larger radios before, thinking that cost and size would add to the reliability, but not so. This little cheapster (I bought for $18) performs all the functionality and more of one I previously tried for $50. Love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I'm really tempted to get one too. Green is my favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete